Prairie Rye Sourdough Bread
- Available: Friday, Saturday, Thursday, Wednesday
- Bulk Discount
- Diabetes Friendly
- Healthy Choice
- Long Fermentation
Organic rye flour, organic white flour, water, organic flaxseeds, organic sunflower seeds, organic pumpkin seeds, organic sesame seeds, sea salt
This loaf begins with a natural sour culture, to which we add 70% Gold Forest Grains Organic Rye flour. The other 30% includes organic white flour, organic heritage stone ground wholewheat flour, organic sesame seeds, organic sunflower seeds, organic flaxseeds, organic pumpkin seeds. With a 40-hour long fermentation, this loaf is packed full of nutrition. A slice or two for breakfast would make a great start to your day
This bread is a healthy choice because the natural leavening process pre-digests the sugars, lowering the glycemic index of the loaf so it won’t spike your blood sugar. Read our sourdough story to learn more about long fermentation!
This product qualifies for our bulk bread discounts!
Need more than 10 loaves? Give us a call, we might need more time to get your order ready (780-489-7717).